NAMI Eastside's conference goals are to educate families, mental health providers and educators; to help them identify the early warning signs of mental illness in our youth; give hope to those facing a mental health crisis and to help reduce the stigma associated with mental illness.
This year the conference includes Keynote Speaker, Senator Manka Dhingra with the following 6 workshops:
1. Navigating the System, with Children's Behavior Health Advocate, Peggy Dolane
2. How to Deal with Difficult Behaviors, with Troy Winslow from the Crisis Clinic
3. DBT/Self Harm, with Jennifer Palau, MSW, LICSW
4. How to Recover From Bipolar Disorder, with NAMI Eastside's Board Member, In Our Own Voice Presenter, WRAP
Facilitator and Founder of Bipolar Solutions, Bob Krulish
5. Helping Your Child Grow to Emotional Maturity, with NAMI Eastside's In Our Own Voice Presenter and Support Group
Facilitator, Stephen Magladry
6. Forefront Suicide Prevention LEARN Training, with Forefront's Director of Schools and Higher Education Programs,
Lunch will be provided with a $10 donation or more. Click here to donate.
Sammamish Presbyterian Church
22522 NE Inglewood Hill Road
Sammamish, WA 98074
March 10th, 2018
Check-in at 8:00AM
Sponsor the Youth Conference!
To sponsor the Youth Mental Health Conference, Please contact Samson at Samson@nami-eastside.org, or 425-885-6264
16225 NE 87th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday(9 AM - 5 PM)
SIGN UP TO BE ON OUR EMAILING LIST
Copyright © 2015 NAMI Eastside